? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??3802 Grabs Today. 27911 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Emo Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (64 Ratings)??3731 Grabs Today. 23662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Count down...8 days til Christmas


Not sure why I make plans.

We are going to the Kloudas' on Monday to make Christmas candy (YUM). I planned to go to Sam's this evening to get all of the goodies we will need for the candy. Unfortunately, the fuel pump went out on my Suburban. Frederick had to go to work so I was left without a vehicle.

So, I am stuck in the house...all...evening....ARGH! Definitely not one of my top ten activities. Not just me, but my five kids, and the neighbor kids as usual are with transportation and cooped up inside my house. I finally got smart and put Elf in to watch and handed out cookies.

I couldn't just let this day go by without some sort of Christmas activity being accomplished. I decided to sit down and finally write our annual Christmas letter. Prayerfully, the letters and the gifts will get delivered Monday night. But don't worry, I am NOT going to plan on it.

0 comments: