? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??3802 Grabs Today. 27911 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Emo Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (64 Ratings)??3731 Grabs Today. 23662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 24, 2011

MOVE!!!!

That is it! Really? Move, that's all you got? I prayed for God to give me a word for this year. I know sounds so silly and churchy (is that a word?). But, I really want to be more focused this year. I want stay the course, run the race, fight the good fight. So, I prayed for a word that would challenge me. A word that would get me out of my comfort zone and into the God zone.

I was thinking about all the wonderful, fancy, grand words that God could bestow up me. Words like: triumphant, reverent, visionary, splendor. You get the picture, right? This word would come down from heaven, hand delivered by Arch Angel Gabriel himself. All the time light would descend upon me as a host of angels sing a hallelujah chorus. Sounds good, doesn't it? It was perfect.

Then my word came to me. Not from angels, but from a parent in the car line at school. "Can you move so I can pull around the cones", she asked. I just looked at her with this horribly confused faced. I am sure she thought I was losing it right there in the parking lot. I heard the statement again. "Can you move?" This time it wasn't the lady asking me, it was the Holy Spirit.

I gathered my thoughts and told the lady that she would need to go further down and turn around. In other words, "No, I will not move." Then quickly God spoke to my heart louder that any human ever has. "Will you move for me," God asked? I thought about that question many times over the next few days. I began to reason out that I would indeed move for God. I would go anywhere He asked me. I began to get really excited. Maybe, I was going to move to a new and bigger house. Maybe just maybe, I was going to travel and see the world. This is going to be a great year.

And then it happened. It was a complete revelation. God said, no wait, God whispered, "just move." WHAT? What does that mean? There were no singing angels, no beams of white light, no angels at all! Sweetly and softly God said, "move out of the way so I can do what I need to do in your life and the life of your family."

WOW!!!!


John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease."

0 comments: