? ??????????????Red? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (40 Ratings)??3802 Grabs Today. 27911 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Emo Letter? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (64 Ratings)??3731 Grabs Today. 23662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is this what He meant?

When God tells you to move out of the way, you move. I totally get that. But which way am I suppose to go? Seems as though all roads lead me back here, right where I started. Today it feels like I am going the wrong way down a one way street. I don't know where this road is going to take me. I'm not really sure how I plan on getting there. What I do know is that God is Good. He will never leave me or forsake me.

Psalms 37:5 "Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring [it] to pass."

0 comments: